Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Our Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. We were able to spend time with both families, Wellman & Merrill. I forgot my camera so I bought a disposable one. When I get that developed I should have some pictures to show of that awesome day. Thank goodness for my mother-in-law who always has her camera. She emailed me some of her pictures so I can post those for now. After getting home from our trip we put up our Christmas tree. It's always an adventure for our family. Everyone has their own ornaments they want to put on the tree themselves and Aarron just wants to knock them off the tree. He throws whatever he can as high as he can to hit an ornament and watch it fall to the ground and says, "that's a good one". He's actually my favorite child but don't tell the other ones I said that. Aarron turns the big 3 December 3rd.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I'm excited for christmas to come, and to go!! Thanksgiving went by fast too! Cute pictures, and your so funny, there's no way you have a fav kid. He's just at the fun age!!LOL