Friday, January 16, 2009

Daddy's coming home tonight!


















We are so excited to see Dayson tonight. I'm doing my best at keeping the house clean. The kids can't wait to see their dad. We call dad every night to have family prayer with him, but it's just not the same. This weekend is Daycee's birthday and a holiday. Dad will get to spend the whole weekend with us. He won't have to go back to Phoenix until Monday. Thank you MLK.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Happy Birthday Daycee!

Smith Family said...

Hey Kim! I was hopping blogs and came across yours today! How are you guys doing? I see your hubby is in the academy...police? fire?
Your family is beautiful, you've added since we last saw eachother! :-)
Take care!
Traci Smith

Steven & DeLona said...

I am glad you all get to spend an extra day together as a Family! Hey MLK day came in handy after all! lol Miss all of you!