Tuesday, January 6, 2009

School is back in session, Dayson has started the academy and I'm officially a "Single Mom"!

We are counting down to the day Dayson graduates from the academy which is May 8th, 2009. Until than we will be keeping ourselves busy with school, basketball, ski club, scouts, activity days and whatever else seven kids bring. Right now I'm just taking it one day at a time.

6 comments:

Renee said...

Good luck with everything and god luck to Dayson. You are amazing and will be able to handle everything just fine. love ya!

Mandy said...

Yikes that sounds so far away! You are a great mom it will be fine. Dont forget to call me for help!

Steven & DeLona said...

Kim your blog is soo cute.. I love the music too! Daycee and Presley both asked for their 2 front teeth for Christmas! The snow looks like fun... ours is melted for now! Wish Barney fife good luck in the academy! I'm certain he will make Andy Griffith proud! oh and he is HOT!!!

Cindy said...

Holy freakin moly good luck with that!! ;) hee hee I am sad I had to miss the Lawlor party due to our gargantuan fight we had that night!!! Oh well I guess theres always next year :) I am excited for the new job for Dayson, he will make the perfect Andy Griffith!!

Andrus Family said...

Just wanted to say Hi, your family is soooo cute. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Gary & Sharlene Merrill said...

Love you all....We pray for your health and safety while Dayson is away. Love you all