Friday, January 23, 2009

Surprise!

Thursday afternoon I packed up my three little kids and we drove to Mesa to our hubby and daddy. We were waiting at Gary & Sharlene's when Dayson came home to find us there. The kids yelled, "surprise" and dad was brought to tears. We went to the new Matta's grill than went back home and went to bed. Dayson had to get up early to back to the academy and I went to Sam's club with Sharlene than headed home. Our dad is now back home with our family for this short weekend and we are excited to have him here with us.

4 comments:

Merrill Family said...

It was so fun to find you through Amy's blog. Your kids are adorable as usual. Can't wait to see more!
Lori

Kelly Inman said...

I'm glad you got to go down to the valley and surprise Dayson. I'm sure he really appreciated that. Hang in there Dayson, it will be over before you know it.

satya said...

What an awsome Surprise. It's got to be so hard for you and the kids. Only 15 more weeks. Love your blog! I finally figured out how to add yours and Kristies blog to my list! Yeah! Take Care!
Satya

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim! Your family has grown since I last saw you. Did you guys move from Waddell? Is Dayson in the police academy? Your kids are cute and they've gotten so big! Looks like you guys are doing well.
-Stacy Thompson