Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Daycee's Haircut


We are so very lucky to have Grandma & Grandpa Merrill here visiting us this week. Grandma has done the dishes and Grandpa watched the kids while I took a very much needed nap. Grandma also gave Daycee a very cute haircut and she also trimmed on my hair. It's been a lot of fun having them here. Dayson probably wants his mommy and daddy to come home and take care of their son, but Aunt Judy has taken him in and is feeding him. He is very spoiled. We wish Grandma & Grandpa Merrill would move up here to Springerville. We love you and thank you for helping us out this week!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Her hair is really cute! Carson told me your appointment got changed... :( I'm sorry! When did they move you too? Maybe that means you get Dayson's parents a little longer?

Steven & DeLona said...

Cut hair Daycee!!! I love it! Kim, about all of those flat tires....That is a MERRILL curse.... Lindhorsts have better luck.. Honestly this is the very first flat tire I have ever had! I have been very fortunate considering I have been driving for 21 years now!

Rachelle Palmer said...

so cute!!!! and dang DeLona 21 years...??? Don't date yourself... lol...