This past weekend was the Gary & Sharlene Merrill family reunion. We enjoyed our weekend camping at Big Lake. The second day there I lost my camera, so I was unable to take any pictures of our great weekend. On the last night Sharlene found my camera and so I took some photos on the last day. Everyone was so kind to take pictures for me with their cameras, so when I receive those I will post them.
On the second day Anna & Loren were there
and our kids enjoyed playing together.
Caroline & Adam hanging out.
Daycee, Charlotte & MacKenzie playing chinese checkers.
The "last person" to have my camera before it went M.I.A.
6 comments:
BUsted Carson!! LOL! :Love fam reunions!
So cute. We are going to the Larry Merrill Reunion over the 4th of July. It is so great to get all the cousins together. Glad you had fun!
Too funny~ Sounds like you guys had fun. It is getting so pretty up there, huh?
It was a fun weekend. I'll get you the pictures off my camera soon.
Kim- you are the bomb at blogging!
i will email you... and better yet i'll mail you a disk of all the pictures that i took all weekend
Post a Comment