As summer vacation comes to an end, we reflect on what passed by so quickly.
Adam crawling (not walking yet) around in just a diaper, all summer long.
Carson & Clayton still in their pajamas playing a game they made up out of blocks and army men.
MacKenzie, Harly, Daycee and all of their dolls.
Playing "house" is the best summer activity for little girls.

Carson & Clayton still in their pajamas playing a game they made up out of blocks and army men.
MacKenzie, Harly, Daycee and all of their dolls.
Playing "house" is the best summer activity for little girls.
Aarron wanting to be a baby again.

Don't take my picture, I'm too embarrased!

Ice cream cones at sonic on a hot day with Amy Merrill and her kids.
The girls being goofy! 
The boys being cool!

The boys being cool!
All Star Little League games in Snowflake.
Congrats Clayton on making the team!

Congrats Clayton on making the team!
Clayton up to bat

...Finally getting produce from my garden, other than radishes.
Last but not least...
...Finally getting produce from my garden, other than radishes.
4 comments:
Love the produce from your garden! I found the best recipe for all those radishes. Everyone loved it and no one knew they were eating radishes! Looks like a fun summer!
I love Aaron's undies... I'm totally laughing... he is such a funny kid.
And your peas look yummy! I'm wishin' I planted some this year.
Your peas look so good. You should make fried rice with them. Darin's been making fried rice for us at least once a week. It's yummy!
Can you believe summer is over? Cute pictures and good job on your garden! See you this weekend.
Post a Comment