Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cub Scouts


Carson earned his Webelo award at the last pack meeting.
He is real close to earning his Arrow of Light and than off to boy scouts with his brother.
I won't have another cub scout for 4 1/2 years.


When it was time to put on the mom's pin, I asked Carson if he wanted to put it up high or down low. He chose to play it safe, what a true boy scout.

3 comments:

Steven & DeLona said...

Way to go Carson! That is awesome!
Kim, how is everything going for you and your family? School routine all set in now? Hope all is well with all of you!

Ginger said...

Thank you soooo much for cutting most of me out! You are a good friend! Carson is such a great kid... we are going to miss having him in Cub Scouts.

Kimberly said...

I didn't take the picture, Clayton did. That's why your cut out and it's a little fuzzy. I would never purposely cut you out of a picture unless you asked me too. I'm glad it worked out for you though!!