Monday, September 28, 2009

Fall Sports

Clayton's football season has come to an end. Their team won 5 games and lost their last one. Clayton did a very good job and can't wait for basketball, track and baseball to start.
Clayton is in the first row standing and the second from the left. His cousin Ryan is on his left side.


Harly also played her last soccer game on Saturday. I was unable to be there but I was on the phone with Dayson who was watching and commentated her first goal she made. Way to go Harly! Their team was undefeated. Harly got a trophy at their team party after the game.

Carson's team still has 4 games to go. It's always nice when the season ends.

3 comments:

Ginger said...

It just makes me want to say "Phew"! Hope you get a little breather in between seasons! :*)

Steven & DeLona said...

I love all of the sport seasons and am sad when they come to an end. They are so much fun to watch! It is alot of work when your kids have games at the same time.. spliting up and missing any of them is painful to me! Glad to hear that Clayton and Harly did well! Go Carson and win the rest of your games! woop woop!

Unknown said...

Dang Harly! Good job girl. I love you!!!