Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Daycee's class field trip


Daycee had a class field trip to Greer. They went on a nature hike and the weather was gorgeous. I haven't been able to go on any field trips since Dayson started working for Apache County. But Dayson had Monday off, so I was able to go.
(Thanks to Aunt DeLona for the warm orange jacket.)

3 comments:

Gary & Sharlene Merrill said...

She looks so cute. Harly and her friend looked good too. We miss seeing you. So it is good that you blog.

Mandy said...

Your blog always brings a smile to my face. You guys are so awesome:) I'm so lucky to have gotten to know you and that we are friends. Thanx for all your help with everything lately!:)

Steven & DeLona said...

Isn't it fun to go on field trips with your kiddies! They will always remember them because mommy or daddy were there! And your welcome! Glad the clothes found a good home!