Carson is now a "Boy Scout" and is ready to start with his new book.
"Yummy"!
We didn't have a birthday party this year, so I let Carson invite two of his friends over for cake and ice cream. I baked the cake and he put the candles on. Our family is so original (ha, ha), I love the smiley face made out of candles.
Happy Birthday Carson! Mom and Dad love you very much. You are a good example to everyone in our family and you are our peacemaker. You have a very special spirit and Heavenly Father is proud of you for always wanting to choose the right.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Carson! I can't believe you're 11.
happy birthday carson!!! love u buddy
He is a sweet boy!! Happy Birthday bud!!:)
Happy birthday Carson...we will have to bring you your present after we get back from Oregon. we love very much.
I think the candles in a smiley face is so Carson! I love it. Looks like he had a good birthday!
Carson looks like he scored on his birthday. I'm sure he was excited about all the presents. He didn't ask us this time what we were getting him for his birthday. :)
Post a Comment