Saturday, November 14, 2009

Shooting & Performing In The Desert

Clayton

Carson

Mom


Clayton, Dad & Carson checking out their targets

Clayton shooting his new 22


Carson helping Clayton load the 22

Carson


Dad sighting in the scope

MacKenzie and Daycee covering their ears during the gun shots

Adam's turn to shoot

Adam's turn to cry

Dad helping Aarron shoot the 22

Aarron checking out his target

Harly's turn to shoot

Dad helping Daycee shoot

Dad helping MacKenzie shoot

MacKenzie was ready to do it by herself, nice face!

The girls performing their concert.
Their group name is "Burn"




Saturday morning our family took a 5 minute drive to the high desert to have a little fun. It was freezing cold but you can't tell by the way the girls dressed. MacKenzie with her swimsuit, shorts and no shoes says it all. It was a fun time for everyone, a little shooting for the boys and a little dancing for the girls.

3 comments:

Ginger said...

I just love you guys and your family. I think your kids are great and I love how you guys always go out and do fun things with your kids. You are such a good example for us and I always wish we were a little more like you! I love having you for my friend!

Kristie said...

Looks like a fun time. :)

Steven & DeLona said...

How fun to go target shooting as a family! I love to target shoot! Great pictures!