Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Eve & Christmas Day

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve night our family has the tradition of opening one present from mom & dad.
The present has always been pajamas. This is a tradition passed down from when I was a little girl.

Here is Adam with his present
Aarron opening his present

MacKenzie

Daycee

Harly

Carson

Clayton

Later that night we went to Aunt Becky's house for dinner.
The kids acted out the Nativity with Aarron, Jagger & Jersy as the animals. It was a crazy, loud stable.

This is a picture of all of the grand kids who live in Eagar, except for Cammie who had to work and Adam who just walked away from the group.



Christmas Day

Christmas morning the kids were up at 6:00 am, they came into our room to let us know that Santa had already come to our house. After being up all night with Adam, I was not ready to get out of bed. So finally at 6:30 and lots of begging Dayson and I got up.

MacKenzie opening one of her presents

Daycee opening her present

Harly opening her present

Carson opening his present

Clayton opening his present

Aarron opening his present from Harly

Adam with his Diego doll Santa left in his stocking

All of the kids after all presents were opened. Clayton, Carson & Aarron in their camo clothes they got from Santa.

After all the presents were opened, I fell asleep on the couch and Dayson took the boys coyote calling.

Dayson had to work, so the kids and I left for Mesa to visit Grandpa & Grandma Merrill and all of our cousins.

Aunt Rachelle and Uncle Aaron had our family for Christmas this year. They were way to generous and spoiled our kids with many presents. There were just too many to take pictures of everything.

Carson opening his camo jacket and backpack
Aarron with his BB gun that Uncle Aaron proudly gave him. I wished I would have taken a picture with both Aarron's together.

Our family picture in front of the Merrill's Christmas tree.

After a fun night with the Merrill's we drove to Avondale to spend Christmas with the Wellman's.
Kelly, Andrea, Becky and their families were there to greet us. Rita and her family got in town late that night.

1 comment:

Steven & DeLona said...

What a fun Christmas! I still have not even posted anything from Christmas. I just moved on because I was soo far behind. You need to tell me your secret on how you get so much done! I guess i am just not a good multi-tasker.