We had a little celebration Monday morning before Dad went to work.
This is Daycee in her new pajamas she got from mom and dad for her birthday.
And this is her cash register. My girls like to play "store" or "office" rather than "house". I guess you can see what kind of example I'm setting for them. They will definitely be "Domestic Divas".
Dad and Mom took Daycee out for a special night to get ice cream.
This week has been a snowy week. Everyday has been a two hour delay for school and Friday was a snow day. This is what it looked like outside our front door Friday morning at 7:00 am. It was a total white out. I still had to go to work and Dayson was called out at noon for a "state of emergency" rescue in Greer. The kids were home by themselves but did a good job at holding down the fort.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Daycee!! I'm so jealous you got a kareoke. You know how much your aunt Kelly loves to sing!
Clayton that was awesome!! I especially loved the moves.
Happy Birthday Daycee! Looks like you had a fun week of celebrating.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAYCEE! we sure love you. your growing up so quickly we don't see you nearly enough. Carson you are so fun! Stay that way! Hope you guys enjoyed all that snow. we thought of you all weekend.
It looks like she was queen for 2 days! Happy Birthday Daycee! I love the video of Clayton... Karaoke is so much fun!
She is a sweet girl! Just like her momma:)
Happy Birthday Daycee! You are such a pretty girl! looks like your party was fun! Karaoke is always fun! you go Carson!
Post a Comment