Sunday, March 14, 2010

The past two weeks....

....have been a little crazy.

Dayson and I bought a new house.
The most important thing is it has a dishwasher and a garage, yeah!
We tried to take a picture before and after church.
Not the greatest, but it will do.


This is Aarron taking a leak at the middle school before Harly's basketball game.
(Don't eat the yellow snow!)

Harly at her basketball game. She is #1 and is an aggresive little girl. She usually scores 3 or 4 baskets each game. She must take after her mom. jk

Since we moved we were doing our laundry at the laundromat.
Aarron and Adam were my big helpers.
Thank goodness Dayson hooked up my washer and dryer this week.
cute little brothers


mommy's little helper

After I get my house organized I will take more pictures. I am so excited for our family to come up and see it. First visitors get a prize!!

8 comments:

Rachelle Palmer said...

ok... goofys cheeks r halir! Aaron and i totally want to be the first visitors! I love Harly's dress! so CUTE

Ginger said...

Hey, do we count? I want a prize! JK LOL :*)

robinsons said...

I love the pictures Kim. Your house is super cute and I cant wait to see it in person

Steven & DeLona said...

Yay!!! A new house! You so deserve that!! Man I feel like having a lemonade snowcone?! lol That is seriously a priceless pic!
Go Harly! I love basketball. 4 of mine played for the last 8 weeks in a row! So much fun to watch! Sounds like you rock too!!!
miss all of you!

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool said...

Sorry, we haven't gotten there yet! I love the house so cute! I can't wait to see the inside! Are you coming to FHE on April 5th?

Kristie said...

Looks cute. I am so excited that you finally have a dishwasher! Can't wait to see it. Enjoy the new smell. :)

Unknown said...

YAY!!! I wanna come see it!!!!

Kelly Inman said...

Cute House!! I'll be there tonight because I really want that prize!