Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Birthday MacKenzie!

June 10th, 2010

MacKenzie is 6 years old... she's growing up!

MacKenzie with her present from Grandma & Grandpa Wellman
Thanks for watching us Grandma while mom and dad went on the trek.


a present from Harly







MacKenzie with her new umbrella table. She was so excited to eat at it.
For MacKenzie's birthday I took her to lunch at Buzz's Diner, but forgot my camera. She also went to Sonic for a strawberry sundae when her daddy got home from work.
(dad forgot the camera that time)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MACKENZIE!
We love you very much and are glad you are a part of our family. You are a little spit-fire, but are very loving. I love your hugs and kisses everyday, thanks for being a great little girl.

3 comments:

Ginger said...

I love her cake! It looks so yummy... especially since I can't have any right now! I love her little pink table too... so fun!

Kristie said...

Happy birthday Mackenzie! You are such a cute little girl and too funny.

Steven & DeLona said...

Happy Birthday MacKenzie! Six already! Where does the time go? you are sooo stinkin' cute! So glad you had a fabulous birthday!