A few weeks ago the kids and I went to Show Low to visit my Granparents. My grandpa turns 88 this year and this will be their last summer up on the mountain.
Adam wasn't to sure about sitting on grandpa's lap but did it anyways.
Aarron and Grandpa share the same birthday, December 3... Grandpa is so proud everytime I tell him that.
MacKenzie was excited to see Grandpa and Grandma and couldn't wait for her picture to be taken.
I love my grandpa and when I asked him how he was feeling he told me, "with my finger tips, how do you feel?" It's good to see he still has his humor.
After visiting with our grandparents I took the kids swimming at the pool in Show Low.
Aarron loved the pool and swam around like a fish!
Carson, Harly and Clayton playing in the waterfall

MacKenzie also loved the water and didn't want to get out

Daycee, my little model, loves to pose for the camera

Daycee, my little model, loves to pose for the camera
Carson going down the slide
...Harly too!
No comments:
Post a Comment