Friday, August 6, 2010

Pack Meeting and Wedding Anniversary

Our cubscouts had a pack meeting at the Ashcroft ranch and Dayson and I were in charge of retiring the American Flag. Afterwards the kids played on the zip line and the swings. It was a lot of fun but scary for a mom to watch. This is the line of kids waiting for their turn on the zip line.
Aarron went up the tree but decided the swing was more his thing, thank goodness!


Carson coming down the zip line

Adam is afraid of everything and didn't even want to swing. I don't know what were going to do at Disneyland!


Daycee on the swing


MacKenzie on the swing


Harly on the zip line



The pack meeting happen to be on our 14th wedding anniversary. We celebrated over lunch earlier that day in Greer where we spent our honeymoon so long ago. I love my hubby....he's the greatest!


3 comments:

Ginger said...

I love the picture of you and Dayson... you guys are such a cute couple! Happy 14th Anniversary! I've never been to the Show Low pool (your other post), but it looks like lots of fun!

Kristie said...

Happy anniversary. Can't believe it's been that long ago we both got married.

Amy merrill said...

Happy anniversay you two. are you still up for hawaii next year?