Yes, this is the quarter glass on our suburban. I was on the phone and looked out my bedroom window and saw this. Come to find out Aarron and my nephew Nash were outside throwing rocks. We asked Aarron how it happened and he said, "the lightning picked up the rocks and did it". As you can tell it was a clear, sunny day. Nash said it was Aarron, than changed his story to Rulon, who is 18 years old and was at school when it happened. He than changed the story again and said it was Adam who was inside the house with me. I got a kick out of it, Dayson got upset and my sister Jamie was stressed out. It's a good thing I know a good glass guy!

Here is Nash and Aarron sitting in timeout while they are being questioned.

Than our day gets better. We went to Country Candy for some ice cream. Adam and Nash enjoying their cones.

This is such a cute little store. I recommend it to anyone who comes into town.

Here is Nash and Aarron sitting in timeout while they are being questioned.
Than our day gets better. We went to Country Candy for some ice cream. Adam and Nash enjoying their cones.
This is such a cute little store. I recommend it to anyone who comes into town.
I finally got my glass fixed after driving around with it broke for 5 1/2 days. The kids thought it would be awesome to get in and out of the car thru the window. It was actually easy access to putting groceries in the back and Carson thought it would be cool to hang his head outside the window like a dog. You can't get anymore white trash redneck than that!
2 comments:
Kim! I am so sorry you had to drive around without a window. It was fun being there and Nash asks to play with Adam and Aaron everyday. But we can't let Nash and Aaron play by themselves anymore. They are too crazy. I guess I am just not used to the fact that Boys will be Boys
I just laughed loud after reading your Blog Kim. I love your sweet stories. You are an amazing Woman & I'm so thankful for your good example. I'm hoping your sister has 6 more just like you. . . =0) OK, kidding Jamie. . . It was a fun weekend. Thanks again for everything.
Post a Comment