Friday, November 12, 2010

Boy Stuff

Since there was no school on Veteran's Day, Dayson and the boys went coyote calling. They were succesful at calling in 3 coyotes and the boys shot one of them. They were so excited to finally shoot something this year, since they didn't have a chance on their deer hunt.

Carson had another wrestling match. This one was in Holbrook. Only JV and Varsity travel to the away games, so Carson was very excited about going. Dayson and I were not able to go. Carson wrestled and pinned the boy...I was so bummed I couldn't be there to watch. Good job Carson! (Carson's friend Sully was in charge of taking pictures for me. He did a pretty good job.)



Poor thing, he looks exhausted.


2 comments:

Ginger said...

That's awesome! Good job on the boys getting a coyote! I hope they got him out by my house! And super job to Carson on his pin!

Kristie said...

Good job Carson- look at those skills!