Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mohawk

Dayson was in charge of giving Clayton and Aarron hair cuts about a week ago. This is what Aarron looked like after he was done. It wasn't to drastic, so it was going to stay for a week but had to be cut before Sunday. Sunday morning came I totally forgot about it. So he had it for church and hopefully it will get cut in time for Daycee's baptism.

5 comments:

Steven & DeLona said...

Love the Mohawk! It's a Fashion hawk!!! Total coolness!

Steven & DeLona said...

BTW!! You are so good at keeping up on your blog. Thanks for always leaving such nice comments on mine when i actually post something. We miss all of you guys! Hope you are all well and Happy 2011!!!!!

Ginger said...

I think his mohawk is very cute!

The video you made for New Beginnings was so good. It made me bawl!

I can't wait to see the one you made for Daycee's baptism!

Mandy said...

It's just so him:)

Kristie said...

That's funny. Very fitting for him. :)