Monday, March 28, 2011

3 Day Hike

Clayton and Carson went on a 3 day hike with the Boy Scouts. Dayson was able to get off of work at the last minute and go with them. They had such a good time and can't stop talking about their experience. This is a picture of the boys before they started the hike.





The last day! Walking back to the truck.

Dayson was so proud of the boys, they proved to be true Merrill hunters, hiking and never complaining!

6 comments:

Ginger said...

That's awesome... you even got pictures! Wow! I wish Colten would have gone. I think he would have liked it, but I couldn't make him go. I'm glad your boys had - even if it was so cold! :)

Gary & Sharlene Merrill said...

That's my grandson's ever ready to be great outdoorsmen.....love them.

Kristie said...

How fun for them to be in scouts together. Dallin loves his monthly scout outings and I would agree with you that our little Merrill boys are probably the tuffest around from so many years of hunting behind them. Good job Clayton and Carson. :)

Mandy said...

Keenan missed out again!!

Amy merrill said...

Thanks for posting so regularly luv to keep up with you all. Good Job Harley on your science project! And boys you are so tuff 3 days....Wow! Rustins dying for a good fishing trip lets get you all together and go.

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool said...

Wow! Your boys sure are growing up to be nice young men! It was so fun to have your family here this weekend! Hope you had a fun trip, mom time!