We had no school on Good Friday because we didn't have a snow day this year. So our family took advantage of the three day weekend and went to Flagstaff for my birthday. The hotel we stayed at served a continental dinner and breakfast. They also had free popcorn and soda in the evening. Our kids were in heaven and didn't want to leave. There was an indoor pool that we went to many times.
Me and the kids are goofing around while waiting for the boys to meet up with us. We are off to the mall and Target. (Two places I miss very much!)
Aarron taking his picture in front of the purple window.
Everyone in the hot tub!
Clayton
Harly
Carson
MacKenzie
Daycee
Aarron
Adam and his gang signs!
We stopped to visit the train station and we got to see two big trains fly thru town.
5 comments:
I love the train station... how fun! Your pictures show how much fun you had. I'm so glad you guys were able to go and relax for a couple of days. You deserved it! :)
Looks like you had a great time. I love Flagstaff! The kids are growing up faster than I can keep up with. Glad you had a great birthday!
Happy Birthday 'Kim sorry its belated, crazy life as you know. Glad you had a special day. Looks like tons of realxing fun. XXXXOOOOO your beautiful
Nothing better than the mall and Target for your birthday. Looks like you guys had fun. :)
Sorry Kim I forgot to text you but we taked about it being your birthday and that you were going to Flagstaff....WOW! Sure looks like you all had a good time.
Happy Belated Birthday! We love you. Even if it is a week late.
Post a Comment