Dayson and I took this picture in Alpine before the evacuation was lifted. The elk are all over the place and just minding their own business. We took a lot more pics but I will post those later.

Dayson had to work on Father's Day but was able to go to Sacrament with us first.
The kids had a good time giving him presents before church.

Dad with his new hi-tech law enforcement flashlight.

And his "cool" sunglasses...gotta make sure you look the part!

Thanks for being such a great dad and always taking care of our family.
We Love You!!
1 comment:
That picture of the elk is awesome!
I love how you always get your kids to all pile around Dayson to get a picture. My kids won't let me take pictures like that of them anymore...
I loved the comment you left me last night. I was laughing so hard, Brian had to come see what I was laughing about! (Like you could really eat that much food! Whatever!) ha ha
Post a Comment