Saturday, July 30, 2011

15th Wedding Anniversary

This year was our 15th Wedding Anniversary on July 27th and I was at girls camp. Our ward had Bishop's night and we were cooking our own dinner so I invited Dayson to come up and spend the evening with us. I was so excited to see him and I got all ready. The girls thought it was so cute and they even set up a table for just Dayson and I to sit at. When Dayson arrived he brought me a dozen roses. This doesn't happen very often, like once every 15 years. It was so romantic and the girls were all chanting kiss, kiss, kiss! So of course we couldn't disappoint them. He couldn't stay long because the kids had been home by themselves all day. I put the roses in some water and was on cloud nine the rest of the night!
I love this man! He is my prince!




The roses are beautiful! I just wish I could enjoy them more. We are leaving on our trip to Idaho and they won't last that long.


3 comments:

Ginger said...

That's so sweet! Happy Anniversary!

Amy merrill said...

Wow 15 years has gone by fast. You 2 are amazing look at all you've done together. hope we get to celebrate in some way with you soon. If not california than maybe a get away closer.

Kristie said...

Happy anniversary! Can you believe it has been 15 years??