Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Clayton's Special Day

 On Sunday Clayton was ordained to the office of a teacher in the Aaronic Priesthood. Grandma & Grandpa Wellman and Merrill came in town for this special day.

Grandma & Grandpa Merrill

Ryan who turned 14 a few weeks before Clayton was also ordained on Sunday. They waited  for Clayton so Grandma & Grandpa Wellman only had to make one trip up the mountain. It worked out perfect!

Grandma & Grandpa Wellman

Clayton's siblings

 The whole family
 (not the best picture, but it will have to do)
We are so proud of Clayton and his decision to hold the priesthood. He is a good example to his brothers and sisters and the boys in his class at church. 

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Way to go Clayton!

Ginger said...

I love it when your parents and Dayson's parents come to visit... I feel like I belong too! They always are so nice to me. :)

I think that is really neat that Clayton and Ryan could be ordained on the same day. They will always remember that!