This past weekend we went to the Valley for Konstantin's high school playoff football game. While we were there we went shopping at the mall and we found Santa Clause. Knowing this will be the only opportunity to sit on Santa's lap in a mall I hurried the little kids over to him. Daycee was not with us and Harly was too "big", so she took the pictures for me. I tried to get the big boys to come and sit with Santa but they wanted nothing to do with it. It actually made me really sad that they wouldn't even do it for fun.
Adam wanted cars....Aarron wanted a bb gun with a scope....MacKenzie wanted a Nintendo DS
I love how excited the kids get to tell Santa what they want for Christmas....it's so cute!
After the mall we went to Konstantin's football game. We were so proud of him. He made 2 extra points. They lost 40-14:( There season is over but not forgotten! Konstantin learned so much from commitment to teamwork. Round Valley High School is a very proud school and is dedicated to their sports. Konsti learned first hand on how important it is.
We took a few pictures of him in his uniform before he had to return to the school.
1 comment:
How fun! I don't think I've ever seen Santa in the mall before. I guess I've never been to a mall at Christmas time... is that crazy or what?
Konsti looks so handsome in his uniform. He was very excited to tell me about his points on Monday. :)
Post a Comment