Monday, February 13, 2012

A Weekend in Phoenix

Saturday morning we woke up at 5:30 am to drive 4 hours for a baptism and birthday party. We first went to Mesa for Garrett's baptism at 10:00 am and had lunch at Sean and Christine's house. Afterwards we drove to Phoenix for Nash's birthday party.

When we arrived to Jamie and Jared's house the kids met some new friends to play basketball with. They invited them to the party for dinner too! Around the table is Courtney, friends from across the street, Konsti, Clayton and Carson.


Adam and Aarron waiting for their turn to bat.

Aarron up to bat


 Adam up to bat


Adam running to second base

Nash's turn to bat


Adam having a turn to hit the Pinada

Aarron's turn

Nash's turn

Nash and Adam racing for the candy

Aarron scored a bunch of candy

Nash's candy bag

singing "Happy Birthday" to Nash

Christie and her boyfriend Trevor

baby Ryder

All the boys playing football

We had such a fun time at the baptism and the birthday party. I just wish I had pictures of the baptism. 

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Looks like a great day! I can't wait to read the NEXT post! :) I hope you're having a great time!