Saturday, August 4, 2012

Combined Eagle Scout Project


 Clayton and Carson started their Eagle Scout project a few weeks ago and finished it last week.

Their project was to remove the grass from this area and lay stepping stones down.
This will help cut back on water and yard maintenance.

 First Clayton and Ryan pulled out the LDS employment sign...this was easier than they thought it would be!

 While they were pulling out the sign, Carson and Sully were digging out the tree stump...this was harder than they thought it would be!

 Aarron was right there by his brothers side helping with all the work.

Carson taking a turn at the stump

Clayton and Ryan helping with the stump

Finally dad decides to pull it out with his truck!

Victory!

2nd, the sprinkler system has to be capped and ran to the trees.

3rd, the bobcat removes all the grass. This was an all day event. The boys worked very hard and we are grateful to the Burnham boys for all their help!

4th, laying the stepping stones. Rita, Clayton, Dayson and Adam making sure it's straight.

Daycee trying out the steps, making sure there okay to walk on!

Aarron and Adam playing in the sand. This was a blast for them. We had cloudy skies most of the time and we couldn't have asked for better weather!


Aarron and Adam helping dad lay the stones

Carson and Bro. Nicoll (scoutmaster) rounding out the corner

This projects belongs to Clayton, Carson and Trayser. They are 1/4  of the way done. It took almost 5 more days to complete after this picture. Trayser is my best friend's son who is also in our ward.

One more day to go! I still don't have a final picture of the project. I am waiting for my life to slow down long enough to get uniforms on the boys and take a picture!





This is most of the boys that helped with the Eagle Scout project. From left to right:

Clayton, Carson, Dayson, Ryan, Adam, Trayser, Jalon, Michael, Marshall, Aarron, Sully, Jacob

Thank you to everyone who made this project possible. We can't wait for both of our boys to be Eagle Scouts real soon!

2 comments:

Rachelle Palmer said...

Cute boys! Crazy they are old enough to be eagles

Ginger said...

I don't know what we would do without you guys. Thanks for helping Trayser too. :) I need to get you the pictures I took too. I really need to post on my blog again before I forget everything. I'm getting ready to start a new one...