Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Night!

Our kids had fun dressing up for Halloween. Clayton was Batman. Carson was a dead pirate. Harly was a Rock Star. Daycee was a cheerleader. MacKenzie was Mitchie from Camp Rock. Aarron was a pirate and Adam was a puppy. Adam won the cutest costume contest for 0-12 months at Bashas last night.

3 comments:

Steven & DeLona said...

Kim where are the pictures of the kids in their costumes? I would love to see them! Happy 10th birthday Carson! Wow!!! We miss you guys! Love DeLona

Steven & DeLona said...

Oh, How did Clayton's football team do this year? I hear all of the good stuff from my Dad.. he passes on everything Dayson tells him! It is so much fun to watch the kids play!

Steven & DeLona said...

Okay the pictures popped up the second time! Soooo cute! I love all of their costumes! Halloween is
fun when you have kids to dress up! The sugar high from all of the candy is just an added bonus!