Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Happy November!
I am so excited for Thanksgiving. Baking pies and getting together with the family is my most favorite thing to do. It is now getting cold here in Round Valley. Dayson and I were able to go to the valley over the weekend and spend some time at my mom's on Sunday with Kelly and Andrea and their families. Than on Monday we took the kids to see High School Musical 3. Loved it. And then we headed to Mesa to spend some time with Sharlene and Gary. We got to play with Krew and saw his new house finally. We also went to the Lawlor Halloween party and had lots of fun with our cousins. I hope everyone is doing well and I look forward to seeing your updated blogs for November!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for coming and visiting...and for coming to the Lawlor Halloween Bash. We sure enjoyed all of you.
Love, Grandma and Grandpa merrill
Hey Kim,
I found your blog while blog surfing. Wow, seven kids! They are all so cute. If you would like to check out our blog it is theolivasclan.blogspot.com.
Charlene Olivas
I love all the pics, so fun! I'm so glad you guys are here to stay, we love you all! I love blogging, you gotta keep yours up!
mdavis29.blogspot.com
Post a Comment