Monday, November 10, 2008
Yeah! Snow
This is our first snow of the winter. Last night at about 10:00 pm Clayton and I looked out the window to find snow covering our entire front yard. The snow continued to fall thru the night. Grandpa Wellman is staying the night with us and was able to enjoy the snow also. The kids are so excited and couldn't wait to go outside to play in the snow. We were also hoping for a snow day, but that didn't happen. Oh well! This morning dad and I went to the Intermediate school for a Veteran's Day assembly. It was very nice and the kids sang the "Star Spangle Banner". I than dropped dad off at the high school were there having an assembly also to honor the veterans. He will have 6 grandkids there with him. Christie, Rulon, Zack (who is visiting), Kylie, Ryan and Clayton. The middle school was bussed over to watch the presentation. This has been a very eventful day so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Very cool!
That is very cool!
I like your attitude on the snow. Yuck, I get depressed during this time of year. I'm trying to be postitive!
How come you get so many visitors all the time? We lived in Flagstaff for three years and no one ever came to visit us! Are you coming home to the Valley for Christmas. If so, call me!
Hey Woman!! I have permasmile from looking at all your pics....I am so glad you are blogging!! You are an AMAZING woman...and HOT! Dang after 7 kids, too!! Sheesh. So glad we will be able to see what's happenin in your neck of the woods. :) Where are you living??? Are you coming for the Lawlor Christmas Party?? I was sure hopin to relive some old memories of line dancin with you!!! Ha...you better KEEP IN TOUCH!!! love ya...
Post a Comment