Friday, January 30, 2009

ADAM TURNS THE BIG 1 TODAY, YEAH!!

This week has been a bit rough for Adam. Besides turning one he has been on medication and breathing treatments for RSV. I took him to the doctor Tuesday and they said he has rsv. We've been keeping him home and away from other people to make sure it doesn't get worse. He's is responding really well to his medicine and loves all the attention from his big sisters. They are like little moms. We are excited for his birthday today and he got a rocking horse that has been out in the family room all week. He's a little unsure of it still, but once he can stand up on his own and starts to walk, I'm sure he'll like it. Dayson comes home tonight. Yeah! And we'll have a birthday cake for Adam to dig into. I am not doing a traditional birthday party for him like I did for all of my other one year olds. Oh well, that's what happens when your number seven.

1 comment:

Gary & Sharlene Merrill said...

we wish we could be there for your birthday Adam....we love very much
Grandma and Grandpa Merrill