
4 weeks down & 14 to GO! I can't believe it's been one month since Dayson started the academy. I am so proud of him. He has been working hard and doing a great job. We always look forward to having him home on the weekends. This weekend we will go to the valley to see my sister who is coming in town from Utah.(Her little boy Nash is turning one and will have his first birthday party. Adam and Nash were born only a week apart.) I love Dayson very much he is my sweetheart and my valentine. I don't like to brag, but I have the best husband ever.
4 comments:
Girl...it's your husband, you can brag if you want to! B-T-W you look gorgeous in that pick. Seven kids, really? Also don't be annoucing on your blog you guys are gonna be here. I just might invite myself over.
AWH....how romantic!! I still remember the day you two love birds met and fell madly in love with each other!!! hee hee :) Its when I fell in love with you too! You guys are so stinkin cute I swear!!!!
I loooove brwagging. It's the best thing ever.
You guys are so cute! I love the pictures! You look a lot like Rita in the one! First time I have seen that! Have fun and be careful!
Post a Comment