Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dayson's Home

I was so excited to see Dayson last night. He walked into the door with his uniform on and let me tell you he is "HOT". He is so sexy and I am lovin it....

This past week has been a lot better. After complaining about my life I decided to do something about it. I cleaned my room and organized it. I rearranged the girls bedroom and cleaned it. Than on to the boys room, I cleaned it also, just in time for Adam and Aarron to go and mess it up. I started cleaning my office and throwing away trash. I've cleaned out old clothes and need to take those to the goodwill. And finally about that carpet, I called the carpet cleaner and he's coming in a few weeks to clean the family rooom. With all of this done I feel like I can live in the house a little longer.

....okay back to my husband, after he got home we went to pick the boys up from a birthday party and told them to act like they weren't in the car because we are on a date. I pulled into the Dairy Queen drive thru and of course they yelled "I want some ice cream". Dayson acted like he didn't hear them saying "Did you hear something back there". It was fun to pretend. So while waiting in line we were trying to decide what kind of blizzard to get and because I was lost in my husbands gorgeous green eyes I couldn't help but to kiss him. The boys were disgusted and that made me do it even more. I finally ordered a butterfinger and oreo blizzard and to the boys surprise we handed back the oreo blizzard. It was a fun treat for them. When we got home all of the kids were asleep except Harly, so I shared my blizzard with her. What I loved the most about this date was that even though the boys knew I was only ordering two blizzards (one for me and one for Dayson) they never complained or cried about getting one. They respected that we were on a date and didn't bother us. That makes giving them a treat all the better, when they least expect it. I love my kids and appreciate all they do for me. Especially when Dayson is gone.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

You guys crack me up... that sounds just like something we would do! I love it! We kiss in front our kids all the time just because they get so grossed out by it! Colten usually tries to get in between us to we will stop. :) It always improves the mood to unclutter, huh? I am feeling the same way... I go through these phases where I literally throw several garbage bags full of stuff away cause it feels so good! Thanks for being my friend - I love ya!