Carson and Clayton both had basketball games. Carson's team won 14-8 and Clayton's team tied 12-12 in overtime. It was the perfect ending considering he was playing his cousins team so they could both say they won.

After church on Sunday Dayson took his usual nap and the girls decided to play doctor with him.
They really love having their daddy home and Dayson is a very good sport. He woke up to many band-aids on his body.

After Dayson left for Mesa we went to my sister Rita's house to sing happy birthday to my niece Christie. She turned 18 on March 5th . I can still remember the day she was born. We thought to ourselves "another girl". We wouldn't have it any other way even though we desperately wanted a boy in the family. GIRLS ROCK!
Christie was tormenting her mother and trying to blow out the candles before she could get them all lit. Her dad stepped in, and him and Christie had a boxing out match.
Happy Birthday Truse! (nickname for Christie)
4 comments:
You're so lucky to have all them sisters!! Girls DO rock! I must say I am a girl Mom through and through. :) Hang in there, I'll be counting down with you till Dayson is DONE!!
Good job on your basketball games boys! Your house looks awesome, it's nice to fix it up for the hubby. I know Loren can't wait for the day when his girls play doctor on him. Looks like fun!
Love the cute pics! One more week down! Hopefully we can go out this weekend!
Love the picture of Dayson all bandaged up! That is priceless! I know he loves his naps and his girls!
Post a Comment