We attempted to take a family picture with Dayson in his uniform, but it's kind of hard with seven kids looking at the camera and setting the timer and Dayson running in to sit down. (Dayson forgot his black boots at the academy so he had his brown ones on.) Oh well, hopefully we'll be succesful at a family picture at his graduation.
Clayton had his first baseball game yesterday. He played first base than came in as closing pitcher. Their team won 6-5. Clayton pitched very well and saved the game. Good job! I did not take any pictures because of the 20 mile an hour winds. I could barely hang on to my baby.
We also had visitors this weekend. Andrea, David, Zack, Courtney and Jenna. It was so much fun to spend time with them and their kids. We went to Rita and John's for burgers on Saturday night. I can't wait for this summer when we have more visitors. This is an open invitation for anyone to come and stay with us!
2 comments:
Whoo Hoo! It's been a long 4 months for you! Hope you guys have fun this weekend!
YAY! I knew you could do it! I am so happy for you. We need to go to dinner again soon. WE gotta invite Ginger and Brian too!
Post a Comment