Dayson took his final exam today, it's what they call the Post. He was so excited to call me to let me know he had passed. He is able to relax and have fun now. We can't wait to meet up with him on Thursday. We are very proud of Dayson and love him very much. This has been a rough four months for all of us, but we got thru it. I have to give a very big thanks to Dayson's parents for putting up with him the entire time. Dayson had been spoiled with dinner, lunches made for him, laundry, hair cuts and good company. Thank you Gary & Sharlene for everything you have done for our family we love you very much.

8 comments:
Congratulations Dayson! I am so putting this on the Slade blog. That is so exciting.
Congrats! He's almost home!
awh, shucks! I lost your email address when my computer crashed. Can you email lcalhoun4@cox.net so I can ask you a question?
I'm going private. sEnd me your email. mdavis_23@yahoo.com
Congrats to Dayson and you too for making it all these months. See you in a few days!
OMG! Two More days! Can't wait to see you guys at graduation! You are amazing...as well!
Dayson we had no doubt you would pass with flying colors. Your the MAN! Congrats, can't wait to see you at the graduation. Kim you did it! you are both so strong we love you guys
Congratulations! We are all so happy for you! :) Your family picture is awesome too!
Tell Clayton good job on pitching in his game! That is so great that he saved the game and they won! Love, DeLona and Family
Post a Comment