Than the boys decided to have a dance of their own, wrestling! Aarron had to jump in on the fun.
Carson makes the most awesome faces!
MacKenzie showing off her dance moves on the coffee table....
and Aarron with his...
Adam had to have a turn, look at his moves...
Encore! Thank you, Thank you!
We hope you enjoyed our show.

This morning I went out to pull weeds from my garden and saw the first sign of life. I've got radishes. Don't know what I'll do with them, but I've got 'em. I'm so proud of my very first produce. When I showed Aarron the picture he said, "Ooh, apples". I can't wait to see what else starts popping up!
This morning I went out to pull weeds from my garden and saw the first sign of life. I've got radishes. Don't know what I'll do with them, but I've got 'em. I'm so proud of my very first produce. When I showed Aarron the picture he said, "Ooh, apples". I can't wait to see what else starts popping up!
6 comments:
How funny! I love those kinds of days! We gotta get together soon, before the summer is gone!!
Are you ready for us next week. You just might have more hors'in around.
Kids are so funny. I love that it seems like all kids love to wiggle and dance. Did Adam decide to get up and run yet?
Oh ya- and good job with your garden. That was quick that you had stuff grow up.
I'm jealous of your garden, how exciting! Oh, and the kids, I want their autographs!!!! So much fun! (Hey, did Loren call you, those are his keys. Thx!)
Looks like your havin fun. Missed you at black river. but we understand life gets busy. I'm so proud of your new green thumb...radishes! good for you.
Post a Comment