Tuesday, June 30, 2009

*Update*

Here is an update of our 2009 Big Lake Merrill Family reunion.


Aunt Anna giving the kids a ride on the Ranger

Carson & Clayton up front and in the back: Daycee, Jenna, Kenzie, Aarron, Charlotte & Harly


Clayton, Dallin & Wyatt scoping out the meadow.


Dayson, Kim, Adam, Kristie, Amaron, Satya, Sean, Christine,
Zack, Angelene, Aaron, Rachelle & Glenn



Aarron on the quad, wishing it would go.




Clayton & Dallin's first kill.





Carson fishing with Uncle Amaron






Capri, Sage, Garrett, Tatum, Carson (back), Dusty,
Brodee, Daycee, Halee, Kenzie & Krew (front)







Our family photo
It's a good thing we all dressed up for the picture.






Little Aarron fishing with Big Aaron and Aunt Rachelle






Glenn, Aaron & Clayton on grandpa's boat.







Look what I caught!






On your mark, get set, SHOOT!






Wyatt, Carson, Clayton, Dallin






Let me see the light!
Thanks grandma & grandpa for the headlamp.





Dallin & Clayton's second kill!






Adam
This is great, as long as I don't touch the grass or dirt!






Aarron
CHEESE!




Brodee & Aarron
digging buddies




Carson, Clayton, Dallin & Wyatt
They had a blast all weekend, hunting & fishing!






Aarron
Look what I found


Let me scoop it up




Dinner Time Mom!






Sage, Halee & Harly love hanging out with Aunt Rachelle!



The fierce fisherman!
Adam, Amaron, Glenn, Aaron & Dayson
We had such a great time with Dayson's family. I can't wait for next year's reunion!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

What a lucky gal you are! Dayson has a great family, I bet there is never a dull moment! Glad you had fun and I sure hope you put that squirrel to good use and cooked it over the fire for dinner :)

Mandy said...

I love it!!! How fun for you guys!

Ginger said...

You are the picture takin' woman! I hardly ever take pictures so that's why my posts are forever in between. You guys are my heros... you go even with 7 kids! I'd never go anywhere or do anything if I had 7! Love ya!

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool said...

Yea! Does this mean you found your camera? I've been so sad for you! I had lots of fun with you! You're Awesome! Sorry I missed his games in Taylor.