Friday, August 14th, Dayson's family arranged for a group family picture to be taken. All of the siblings were in attendance including DeLona from Oregon. It was a very hot day but the kids were so good.
Here is a picture of all 31 grandkids.
Austin (Loren & Anna's boy) waiting with his studly pose

Austin (Loren & Anna's boy) waiting with his studly pose
My kids waiting so good for everyone to be placed in their spots

Steve, Sierra & Cole shooting the breeze while others were getting their picture taken 
Some of the grandkids exploring while waiting for their turn 
I utilized my own time and camera while waiting for our individual family picture.
Clayton is very photogenic and loves to smile for the camera


Carson on the other hand was very annoyed with the hot weather and waiting, this is his fake smile
Harly always ready to "strike a pose"

Daycee is my little performer and is very photogenic too


Daycee is my little performer and is very photogenic too
MacKenzie didn't know I was taking her picture. She was sitting on the ledge and was concentrating on how she would get down.
Aarron was off playing with his cousin Brodee or playing in the water.
Aarron was off playing with his cousin Brodee or playing in the water.
So, I didn't get a picture of him by himself.
Adam with his buzz cut was feeling very big and didn't want anyone to move him from his spot.
Adam with his buzz cut was feeling very big and didn't want anyone to move him from his spot.
He looks a little cross-eyed!
Dayson waiting for our turn with some of the kids

Me and my girls. MacKenzie being a monkey!

Me and my girls. MacKenzie being a monkey!
This is one of my favorite pictures.
Everyone stood their so still for the picture, even Adam. He wanted to stay there after the picture was taken.

Even though it was a hot day, I'm glad we made the trip down to be with our family.
Everyone stood their so still for the picture, even Adam. He wanted to stay there after the picture was taken.
Even though it was a hot day, I'm glad we made the trip down to be with our family.
After the pictures were taken we rushed to the temple to be with Aaron and Rachelle who were sealed that night.
7 comments:
Cute pictures. I saw you guys take the last one and knew it was going to be soooo cute all in a row!
I love those pics! That is so awesome! It almost looks like Carson is going to be taller than Clayton. They are almost the same height!
Clayton isn't standing up tall, he's a little slouchy. But Carson is catching up to him fast.
Adorable pictures Kim. I so appreciate your comments about the academy. You are my inspiration!!! Your kids are so cute, and I love the picture of you and Dayson.
Oh I am so glad that family picture of you turned out! You need a wide angle lens to get everyone! It was sooo great to see all of you! You have a beautiful family! Thanks again for letting us hitch a ride to and from the Temple w/ ya! Mucho appreciato! Look forward to the next time we get together!
WOW it's hard for me to get a good pic with 3 kids... and yours turned out so cute! What's the secret... or the bribe? lol.. I love them!
Thanks again so much for coming down for the sealing! i truely appriciate it so much! and i think the pictures went well even though it was 114 outside! i should be getting the disk of pictures either today or tomorrow so i will mail it up to you ASAP but the one's you took turned out really good!!!
Post a Comment