Wednesday, August 19th was Aarron's first day of Head Start.
He was very excited to start his new school until I told him he couldn't take his toys with him.
He wasn't to thrilled about that.
His cousin Jagger is also in his class and Jersy is in the other afternoon class.
I'm am so glad that Aarron's has two of his cousins that he can go to school with all the way until high school.
Heh!
Aarron is such a fun boy to have at home. He is full of life and with Adam by his side, they are Clayton and Carson all over again. Especially at church. Adam throws everything at people in front of us and behind us. Aarron wants to play with his toys in a non-whisper voice. I just about had a nervous breakdown on Sunday with those two boys. Daycee and MacKenzie weren't any better. I had to threaten them that I was going to take them home and leave them by themselves if they weren't good. Daycee said okay! MacKenzie was in tears and begging me not to. At least it worked on one of them.
3 comments:
YEA! Aarron gets to go to school. You just have one child left at home during the day for a short while. You might survive! Love those grandchildren...and their parents. We think that they are interesting to be with too!
oh my Goofy!!! can't believe he's old enough for preschool... dang!
Wow Aarron you are such a big boy! Pre-school! Woo hoo!
Post a Comment