Thursday, October 29, 2009

Snow Is Falling All Around



Here is a video of the snow fall this morning. This is right out our front door. I was hoping that it would be a snow day or at least a two hour delay, but nothing. The kids had to go to school in the snow.

3 comments:

Ginger said...

I woke up and was worried about you guys this morning. Do you have enough wood? It is so cold this week. I know Dayson hasn't had time to get you any yet. We can bring you some if you need it!

Kristie said...

Such a cute picture of Adam on your sidebar. It looks like he is walking. Did he decide to start walking now? Your baby is growing up.

Merrill Family said...

I worked Tuesday night at the hospital and got to watch it snow most of the night. Luckily the roads were good. But no late start or snow day for us either. Hope the kids had fun.