Fall lasted about 3 weeks and winter is pushing it's way through.
The wind blew so hard yesterday that it picked up the play house and it landed in front of my window.
What a stupid day yesterday was!
We also woke up to Dayson, Clayton and Carson finally home from their hunt.
Carson was the only one succesful and shot a spike.
Clayton was sick the whole trip and running a fever, but "hunt hard or go home!"
We know what they chose. Even Dayson survived after having surgery just a week before his hunt.
By the way, I don't want to see anymore pictures of you people with shorts and flip flops on. I will have to cry!
4 comments:
Aaron wants to know where their hunt was and why he didn't get invited to go with them!! he's hurt! The snow is fun!!! live it up
Rachelle, Dayson wished Aaron was there. He assumed he was going with the other guys. They hunted down by Tombstone. They really could have used him.
Congratulations Carson! It's too bad Dayson and Clayton didn't get one too! I agree, the wind is awful and the weather here is so crazy sometimes! I guess it's because most of us who live here are crazy too! LOL :*)
BURRRRR! That looks cold! I know I was definately meant to live where it's warm. The season changes are so pretty and fun for you guys though, but you could move back. :) You are so funny...today was a stupid day comment. Congrats too to Carson. Hunting season over for another year.
Post a Comment