I had scheduled our family pictures to be taken on Labor Day. It seemed like a good day with no school and no sports, but of course Dayson was nowhere in sight. His job is usually flexible and he can make time to attend family gatherings and watch the kids games while on duty. But of course the one day I wanted him to be available he was out on a call...trying to find a felon with a warrant for his arrest...kind of important I guess. Instead the kids and I took our own pictures and we'll have to re-do family ones for now. Thanks to Kaeli, a girl in my ward and my bestfriends daughter, we had a good time taking our pictures.
Here are a few of my favorites: (including the ones scattered on my blog)








6 comments:
I love your photos! Your kids are all so cute
Very cute pictures! Too bad Dayson wasn't there.
I love the one at the top with you and all the kids... It would have been so perfect if Dayson had been there... You'll have to try again when the leaves change.
Cute pictures, I love your hair Kim!
Kim you are so pretty. Love the pics of all the kids too. Boys r adorable and girls you know your the cutest! we miss you guys soooomuch! Lets meet for dinner again or come over and well play and eat. love ya
So cute! I loved the picture with you and your daughters. I loved the "Babysitting Story". Glad everyone is ok!
Post a Comment