Thursday night Dayson and four of the kids went hunting. This was Harly's first deer hunt and Aarron wanted to tag along. It was a very nice break at home with only 3 kids. We had a good time and while they were gone the rest of us stayed home and watched chick flicks, ate candy & popcorn, and I cleaned out and re-organized bedrooms.
Carson, Harly, Clayton
and
Aarron (ready to go with gun and all)

Harly's first hunting story in her own words:
First thing I did was I had to hike a moutain and my uncle Adam had to glass it up for us.
Then it got really foggy so we had to wait about half an hour. Then we hiked some more and we saw it and my dad { Dayson Merrill } helped me aim through the scope and BOOM I shot it right in the chest and so we hiked over to it and my dad { DAYSON MERRILL } cut it in the stomach and its guts exploded out and it was very disgusting.
AND THATS THE END OF HARLY'S HUNTING STORY!

Harly & her daddy

The mountain Harly climbed to the top of with her dad
and
Aarron (ready to go with gun and all)
Harly's first hunting story in her own words:
First thing I did was I had to hike a moutain and my uncle Adam had to glass it up for us.
Then it got really foggy so we had to wait about half an hour. Then we hiked some more and we saw it and my dad { Dayson Merrill } helped me aim through the scope and BOOM I shot it right in the chest and so we hiked over to it and my dad { DAYSON MERRILL } cut it in the stomach and its guts exploded out and it was very disgusting.
AND THATS THE END OF HARLY'S HUNTING STORY!
Harly & her daddy
The mountain Harly climbed to the top of with her dad
2 comments:
I love her story in her own words. Congrats Harley! You are braver than me! I'm not surprised she doesn't want to go again... I wouldn't either... ha ha!
That sounds about right Harly!! Once is enough!! Good job though. Dallin and Wyatt had fun coming along on you guys' hunt.
Post a Comment