Yesterday was our ward Primary Program. This was also Carson's last one. He turns 12 in just a few days and is off to the Deacon's class with his brother. The picture was supposed to be just the kids in primary but Adam wanted to be in the picture and wasn't going to move. All of the kids did a really good job on their parts and Carson gave a really nice testimony. I am so proud of the sweet little spirits they have and really enjoyed watching all of their different personalities take place on stage.
3 comments:
Aarron is such a funny kid. I'm sad I missed the program. Your kids all looks so cute... as always! Thanks for being such a good friend... I sure love you! :)
Why is Aarron so crazy?
I know, don't you just love the primary program sunday??? I just hate that I sit there and cry from the second it starts. And yes getting a picture is not easy...I guess our odds got harder every kid we added. :)
Post a Comment