I just bought one pumpkin this year and Clayton and Carson took turns carving it out. They chose to do a vampire pumkin and it turned out really good. The little kids helped gut out the pumpkin. They wanted to keep the seeds and plant pumpkins right now. I told them it would have to wait until next year and talked them into throwing away the seeds!
Carson's turn...the sun was going down and was shining right into our kitchen window which has no blinds or curtains on it, so it makes the picture kind of hard to see.
Clayton and Carson were invited to a halloween party Saturday night. They still want to get candy but don't want to make a big deal out of costumes. So Clayton was a hunter...typical, and I talked Carson into wearing all black and I would spray white paint down the middle of his head and back so he could be a skunk. He wasn't too sure about the idea but also didn't want to disapoint his mom so he let me and he actually liked his costume! This is them before I took them to their party with their pumpkin. They weren't too happy about the picture but I got them to laugh it off!
Harly was invited to a Halloween party also. She left earlier that day while I was gone and I didn't get a picture of her, but she was a cowgirl. Adam didn't want anything to do with his costume and insisted he still wear his shorts. He is such a funny kid. MacKenzie was a princess and Daycee was a rock star. Aarron was a dinosaur...we;ve had that costume since Clayton wore it when he was 4 years old.

We went to Basha's for free hot dogs, and the church across the street was having their trunk or treat so we did that. Than it was back home to our street to visit our neighbors. Our town celebrated Halloween on Saturday instead of Sunday. I had never done that before, but it was actually kind of nice to not have to worry about costumes on Sunday. There were a few decorated houses on our way home so we stopped to see them. Adam didn't want to get out of the car because he was too afraid.

When the night was over Adam was so excited about all the candy he had gotten. He sat down, dumped it out on the floor and had a good ol' time! After he fell asleep he started crying, "no my candy, my candy" so Dayson had to get up and give him his candy. He put it on his pillow by his head and went back to sleep. He can be pretty psycho somtimes!!
We went to Basha's for free hot dogs, and the church across the street was having their trunk or treat so we did that. Than it was back home to our street to visit our neighbors. Our town celebrated Halloween on Saturday instead of Sunday. I had never done that before, but it was actually kind of nice to not have to worry about costumes on Sunday. There were a few decorated houses on our way home so we stopped to see them. Adam didn't want to get out of the car because he was too afraid.
When the night was over Adam was so excited about all the candy he had gotten. He sat down, dumped it out on the floor and had a good ol' time! After he fell asleep he started crying, "no my candy, my candy" so Dayson had to get up and give him his candy. He put it on his pillow by his head and went back to sleep. He can be pretty psycho somtimes!!
3 comments:
I love the skunk idea! So cute! Glad you guys had fun. We haven't carved a pumpkin in so long I can't remember the last time! I'm terrible that way! No more Halloween for me... this was my last year since Colten is 12... Hooray! (I don't let my kids trick or treat after they are 12 so this was Colten's last year.)
Lol. Cute. Kashlynn wouldnt have anything to do with her costume either...and krew kinda dressed up...only wore is jersey and nothing else. So much fun!!!
Love the skunk idea. To funny. :)
Post a Comment