Wednesday night was our Thanksgiving dinner with the Merrill family. We ate at Angelene's house and everyone was there except for DeLona's family. After dinner the little girls put on a dance they practiced outside. They did such a good job and were very cute! We tried to get the boys to do something, but that wasn't happening.
Angelene had a wig that Dayson found and had to try it on. He kind of looks like "Joe Dirt"!

This is all of the grandkids in attendance

Our individual family picture while waiting for the group photo
(Dayson left his wig on...goofball!)
The whole Merrill family except for DeLona and her family.

"Goofy"...that is Aarron's nickname, I wonder why?

Thursday morning we went over to an old friends house from our Waddell Ward. Dayson replaced their windshield while I visited and the kids played. They have an amazing yard with a huge pond and the kids decided to get out the boat. They kind of forgot about life jackets and so I ran outside to make sure nobody fell off the boat and took a few pictures. I asked Clayton later, "What if Kenzie or Aarron would have fallen in?" he said he didn't think about that, but he would have jumped in to save them. Good enough for me!
This is all of the grandkids in attendance
Our individual family picture while waiting for the group photo
The whole Merrill family except for DeLona and her family.
"Goofy"...that is Aarron's nickname, I wonder why?
Thursday morning we went over to an old friends house from our Waddell Ward. Dayson replaced their windshield while I visited and the kids played. They have an amazing yard with a huge pond and the kids decided to get out the boat. They kind of forgot about life jackets and so I ran outside to make sure nobody fell off the boat and took a few pictures. I asked Clayton later, "What if Kenzie or Aarron would have fallen in?" he said he didn't think about that, but he would have jumped in to save them. Good enough for me!
MacKenzie was having fun chasing the ducks

We had lunch with the Wellman family. Becky, Andrea and me were the only families there this year. We missed having Kelly, Jamie and Rita's families with us.
Clayton took a picture with his Great Grandma Slade to see how much taller he was than her. I love that picture...it will be special to him one day.
We had lunch with the Wellman family. Becky, Andrea and me were the only families there this year. We missed having Kelly, Jamie and Rita's families with us.
Clayton took a picture with his Great Grandma Slade to see how much taller he was than her. I love that picture...it will be special to him one day.
2 comments:
Wow! That's alot of people at Thanksgiving! Good thing it was in the Valley and they could go outside. Dayson in that wig is HILARIOUS! I'm laughing my head off!
I didn't realize your sister's birthday was June 24th. That's Cherai's birthday too, except she was born in 1976. That's neat that you could take your kids to visit her grave. I can tell you've been missing her so much lately. *hugs* love ya!
Hi Kim!! I was so sad to read that you weren't gonna make it to the reunion...I will miss you dearly!! You have always been the reason I've enjoyed them haha ;) I'm glad you were able to make it down for Thanksgiving- Daysons wig made me laugh out loud! I just realized your sister was only 5 months older than me, that is so young. Love and miss you!!
Post a Comment