Monday, November 29, 2010

....other Thanksgiving break Happenings

While Dayson is working he's looking too. He's always got his eye out for animals he can shoot or take pictures of. The one above is a Bald Eagle. Too bad he couldn't get any closer, that would have been really neat. And below he spotted a bobcat and of course shot it. He is so proud and loves his job!
Saturday night Daycee asked me for a hair cut and so I did it. This isn't something I usually do, but Daycee's hair is so thin that I knew I couldn't mess it up. 7 or 8 snips and it was done. I think I did a pretty good job and she loves her new haircut! (it might look a little uneven but I think it's because of the way I styled it afterwards.)


Saturday morning our Youth went to the Temple to do baptisms. This was Carson's first opportunity and I wasn't going to miss it. I am so glad I was able to go and help out in the Temple. Our kids had a good time and I can't wait to go back with Dayson and the boys.


I think my camera was still a little foggy from the cold weather.

4 comments:

Ginger said...

Dayson's bobcat is awesome! It looks like the bald eagle is in that pond over there by the Vernon turnoff???
I think you did a great job on Daycee's hair. She is such a cutie! I'm so glad I went over to the Temple too. Sorry the picture of you and the boys didn't turn out so great. I should have taken one on my camera too... :(

robinsons said...

Kim I love that you show how important the Temple is for your kids and how your so willing to go and be part of it with them. I love Daycee's hair. Your a women with many talents!

Kristie said...

That is fun that the boys got to go do Baptisms and that you got to go with them too. We should arrange a time that our boys can all go together.

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool said...

Love the hair cut. I am only brave enough to cut the boys' hair! I just got Charlotte's haircut this week too! It was so great to see you and your cute ones at Thanksgiving!